Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Starting Page

Good day everyone...

First of all, I'm glad having my first blog site here (thanks to Google). Secondly I think I gotta introduce myself. OK, my name is Da Buyuang, you can call me Uda or Da. This "Uda" was taken from the Minangkabau language means big-bro, then Buyuang means son. But btw, I'm not a Minangkabaunese (the race in West Sumatera, Indonesia) at all since my father is a Javanese and my mom is a Chinese. But I was born in Padang, the Capital of West Sumatera Province, lived there, met people, had friends, visited places, spoke, behaved just as Minangkabaunese as usual. Until I finished my schooling I even forced to do the Minangkabau culture: merantau (going elsewhere to be a better person, by applying knowledge, learning all the time and achieving success for the future). I've learnt about the musics, art-designs, culture, etc. So, that's why I really feels like a Minangkabaunese myself.

About drawing huh? I do drawing since I was a kid at the kindergarten, and I still love doing it until now in my spare time. Actually now I'm working at construction industry, one of the biggest National government-owned company. Yeah, I know it's a 'lil bit strange for such an engineer doing things like this. But we all have hobbies right... So let's just enjoy it.

And this is me:


Ok, I think that's enough for the introduction, and let's just draw.

D.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment