Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Anti Corruption

Title: Don't Forget
Date Created: Dec 7, 2010
Tools: CorelDraw



Story:
This is one of my very first drawing using CorelDraw, and also the first drawing without using a scanned manual drawing. I think I drew this about 1 week after I learned how to use CorelDraw.
I created this drawing right after I was accepted to work for the government. It is true, that the corruption in Indonesia is somewhat HIGH. So with this drawing, I will try my very best not to follow my senior. I will create my own working environment with my friends in the company. And also, right after I finished this drawing, I called my friend at the KPK (an independent Anti-Corruption Commission in Indonesia). Asking him what should I do, the regulation, and many other things.

D.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment